When an environmental emergency occurs, you need a team that can help
you respond effectively. In the event that you experience an emergency,
our team will be there immediately to assess the environmental impact,
manage the cleanup process and handle the necessary regulations triggered
by the incident.
Our team is organized according to the National Inter-Agency Incident
Command System and can manage any incident in the Incident Command or
Unified Command System.
We serve various domestic and international clients that are a part of
municipalities, trucking companies and the oil and gas industry, including
onshore and offshore drilling platforms, operations facilities, pipelines
and vessels. Whether you need an entire Emergency or Spill Management
Team (EMT/SMT) or a complement to your internal resources, Forefront Emergency
Management has the experience, knowledge and personnel to...
Explore our emergency and spill response management case studies:
- Conduct the required federal and/or state agency notifications and
complete the necessary written documentation requirements for these
agencies where applicable.
- Manage media response
- Act as a liaison with federal and state trustees both on-site and
- Conduct site health and safety assessments
- Implement and monitor a site safety plan
- Develop a long-term response plan and daily Incident Action Plans
- Conduct over flight trajectory and impact assessments
- Provide financial/logistical support and manage resources
- Conduct on-site management
- Set obtainable objectives for a response, keeping in mind that flexibility
Forefront Emergency Management customers have full access to our Incident
Command Posts in Houma, Louisiana, Sulphur, Louisiana, and Houston, Texas.
These state-of-the-art facilities are ready and equipped with: